For the right mix of power, performance and value, Vulcan's V-70 is the intelligent choice for heavy duty integrated towing and recovery equipment. Vital components are fabricated from high yield steel to minimize weight to allow for more legal payload while maximizing strength and durability. The hydraulic components are engineered at the heart of the unit to provide the power to the winches, boom and underlift to handle the most demanding jobs. The patented double action tilt system is just one of the features that exemplifies Vulcan's superior design with the ability to tilt a full 16,000 lbs. under load. The V-70 is the most intelligent choice you can make for years of trouble free service.
Features of East Penn Built Wreckers
|96" Wide aluminum modular body||Dual control stations with direct link activated levers|
|Underlift in-can controls||Dual pressure guages|
|Pavement pads (n/a w/ flipper feet opt)||Mud flaps|
|Fork holders||2 Section hydraulic pump|
|Tailboard D-rings||Aluminum tread - plate walkway|
|Adjustable shelves||Air & electrical hook up|
|Remote keyless lock/unlock for toolboxes||Full 15 function remote lanyard controls (passenger)|
|9 way switch panel||Independent hydraulic rear spades|
|Lower work lights||Tailboard fork & chain storage|
|LED lighting||LED toolbox lighting|
|Dual chain racks||Rubber isolators for body mounting|
|Safety chains in rear pocket||Light pylon|
|Power elevation||Dual hydraulic winches|
|Air free spool||Cable tie backs|
|Spherical bearings in the main boom pivot||Power extension|
|Air cable tensioners||360 degree sheave head|
|Tailboard recovery anchors||Single grease fitting for lubrication of inner boom top pad|
|Power elevation & extension||Patented power tilt|
|1 Piece pivot pin||Low profile crossbar|
|6 Pairs of lifting attachments||Low profile for receivers|
|1 Pair spring lift adapters||Hydraulic fold|
|70 degree pivoting crossbar||1 Pair hook adapter|
|High stands||King pin lifting plate|
|3-Stage design||Upper/lower thrust washer|
|SP20000||Chain hook slide adapter||
5th wheel plate (requires pintle
Trailer ball adapter (requires
|Underlift kit||Boom angle indicator||Endless loop sling package||Wireless remote control|
|Power touch system||3 or 7 drawer toolbox||Engine data info center||Wide load light bar|
|Air shift PTO||Multi positional flipper feet||Tire lift storage brackets||Pintle hook attachment|
|King pin attachment||Additional lift forks||Additional lighting||Chain package|
|Screw pin shackle kit||Side work lights||Tailboard underlift controls||Washdown sink|
- Boom extended at 30 degrees - 28,000lbs
- Maximum angle - 35 degrees
- Maximum hook height - 233"
- Reach past tailboard at minimum boom angle -120"
- 3 Stage retracted at 30 degrees - 100,000lbs
- 3 Stage extended at 30 degrees - 18,000lbs
- 3 Stage maximum angle - 35 degrees
- 3 Stage maximum hook height - 304"
- 3 Stage reach past tailboard at minimum boom angle - 236"
- Capacity fully extended - 16,000 @ 116"
- Capacity fully retracted to C.L of forks - 35,000 @ 60"
- Underlift tilt - 12 degrees (+) 6 degrees
- Winch capacity - 35,000lbs
- Winch type - Planetary (2 speed)
- Cable - 3/4" x 200'
- Tandem axle common body configuration - 160" C.B
- Tandem axle additional body configuration - 180" / 200" / 220"
- Tri axle common body configuration - 180" C.B
- Tri axle additional body configuration - 200" / 220" C.B
- Front axle - 13,200lbs
- Rear axle - 40,000lbs
- Clear C.A or C.B - 156" to 200" C.B
- After frame from center of rear axle - 36"